HDPE Conduit Applications
HDPE conduit has been the material of choice in Electrical Conduit Pipe Application for protecting communications (data transmission, telephone, CATV ) and electrical (power transmission) the nation’s fiber-optic highways for decades as the electrical plastic conduit.
it is the best solution as plastic electrical conduit, Abrah Dashte Markazi As HDPE conduit manufacturer uses PE100 & PE80 and PE100-RC depend on installation method and application of HDPE Conduit.
For the highest loads in trenchless installation, materials with maximum resistance to crack propagation (RC Resistance to Cracking) are also recommended PE100-RC.
The long length and tensile strength of the conduit make it ideal for the cutting edge installation technologies of HDD (horizontal directional drilling) and plowing.
HDPE conduit is resistant to chemicals and corrosive soils providing protection and long life As a plastic conduit pipe.
HDPE Conduit has been the Best Choice in the Class of Electrical Conduit Pipe because of its lightweight and flexible nature. HDPE conduit is suitable for telecom and fiber-optic.
For the protection of high and extra-high-voltage cables up to 380 kV, Abrah Dashte Markazi As HDPE Conduit manufacturer uses temperature resistant (RT Raised Temperature) materials.
HDPE Communication Duct is available in 3⁄4-inch to 6-inch diameters (8-inch and above available upon request), with or without pull tape, in blue, green, black, orange, white, gray, terracotta and red.
It can be joined by various heat fusion methods including electrofusion, socket fusion, butt fusion, and saddle fusion, as well as mechanical connections.
With a COF 30 percent lower than PVC, it remains ductile at low temperatures and offers a maximum operating temperature of 90 degrees, which is compatible with the operating temperatures of the power cables as an electrical plastic conduit.
HDPE Communication Duct is the easy-to-install, high-performance solution to communications applications. Lightweight and flexible as a plastic conduit pipe, it comes in long lengths, allowing for easy and convenient installation.
HDPE Conduit Advantages
- Lightweight and flexible, it comes in long lengths, allowing for easy and convenient installation as a plastic electrical conduit
- Because of its flexible nature, it reduces the use of fittings and remains ductile at low temperatures.
- Its longer pull lengths mean manholes can be placed farther apart, with fewer joints needed for directional drilling and plowing.
- Its lengths allow for greater flexibility in system design, as well as the ability to follow trench contours and avoid underground obstacles.
- It is recognized in the industry for its high-stress crack resistance, a coefficient of friction 30 percent lower than PVC, and high tensile strength.
- It is resistant to corrosive chemicals and aggressive soils and is impervious to bacteria and fungus.